Ceramic Fiber Products are a family of products that are manufactured from alumina-silica materials into:
- Vacuum Formed Products
Ceramic Fiber Products have a wide temperature range for applications from 1500°F to 3000°F.
Ferris Kimball Company LLC is proud supplier of Thermal Ceramic products. Those products are made from spun fibers that provide:
- Lower Thermal Conductivity
- Heat losses are reduced at high temperatures
- Lower Heat Storage
- Faster heat up and cool down for increased productivity
- Reduces Fuel Consumption
- Lowers Operating Costs
- Thermal Shock Resistance
- Allows for extreme change in temperatures
- Longer furnace campaigns
- Allows flexibility in firing cycles
- Excellent Handling Strength
- Excellent Sound Absorption
These products also offer excellent chemical stability and resistance to chemical attack from most corrosive agents.
However, we do have access to other product lines at the customer`s request.